This garden was a sample of the Making Waves garden at Ness Botanic Gardens. Showing people what they could expect to find on site at Ness and highlight the changes being made to the Botanic Garden for the Friends of Ness 50th Anniversary.
Features included in this design:
- Circular Deck with Curved Path Edging the Circular Pond.
- Deck Leading to Paved Seating Area with Gaze Burvill Bench
- Earthworks; Turf Wave
- Planting Sweeps Around the Plot Changing Colours, Giving a Unique View from Each Angle
- Multicoloured Planting; Deep Crimson, Pinks, Reds and Blacks with a White Highlight
- Plants Important to the Scheme; Acer (Trees), Agapanthus, Kniphofia, Penstemon, Achillea, Salvia, Pervoskia